WEST COUNTRY TOURISM CONFERENCE
There will again be an exciting programme with different themes for each of the two days. Provisional speakers and topics to date include:
7th Feb 'Excellence'
- Geoff Ramm - after his top rating last year, Geoff will be returning to take 'Celebrity Service' to yet higher levels
- Katie Davies from Moors Valley Country Park will share her experiences on making the award-winning attraction more inclusive & accessible
- 'Benchmarking and continuous improvement' will be the topic of Deborah Heather from Quality in Tourism
- Nigel Ponsford of SWW Business will share tips on conserving and finding water
- Stephens Scown solicitors will update on latest employment issues
8th Feb 'Marketing, Digital & Being Profitable'
- Profit, OTAs and the booking mix - with presentations and facilitated discussion with input from Booking.com, eviivo and Clockwork Marketing
- Cutting edge digital priorities - Kate Doodson, Cosmic
- Engaging consumers through Virtual Reality - Gareth Allen, Soundview
- Making Strides in the USA - the award winning founder of Alison Howell's Foot Trails will share her story on breaking into the US market
- GDPR - are you ready? - Thomas Chartres-Moore, Stephens Scown solicitors
- Offering placements to students - an update from Plymouth University
- 'The new Visit Devon' - news and future plans, VisitDevon community interest company
The conference commences each day with Registration and welcome drinks from 9.30am, with presentations from 10am. It will close at approximately 1.30pm followed by sandwich lunch & networking. A full programme will be published shortly.
- Annual Tourism Conference launched Posted: 13th January 2016
© 2017 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services